The importance of insurance and operational risk management for projects cannot be underestimated. As, there is no perfect insurance policy that can be applied to all projects, ToleHouse reviews the clients current insurance coverages or assists in identifying the clients risk portfolio inorder to design an insurance program that is responsive and meets the identified risks outlined.
Too much insurance is an inefficient use of cash; too little insurance fails to protect the client's valuable resources and is a threat to the stability of ongoing operations. A properly designed insurance program is a financing tool that can be a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The starting point to any insurance progreamme design is a good understanding of the client's business operations and risk profile. ToleHouse reviews existing specifications or will work with the client to develop the insurance specifications by understanding what key risks drive the insurance underwriting costs and optimize the client's program.
The process below outlines the design and implementation process:
- Understanding client risk portfolio
- Review current insurance specifications or develop new insurance specifications
- Review any third party or contractual obligations / requirements
- Design a customised insurance programme outlining business risks as well as tailored to cover specific and evolving risks.
- Liasise with the client and underwriters to ensure risks have been addressed
- Approach the market to obtain quotations
- Provide a report detailing the cost benifit analysis of each policy
- Review all options with the client and provide recomendations
- Bind appropriate cover