Corporate Travel policies are designed to protect companies from a variety of business travel expenses without many of the usual restrictions and exclusions placed on regular travel policies.
If your company's manager and employees undertake travel overseas or within Australia on business, Corporate Travel Insurance covers expenses for medical treatment, emergency medical evacuation, flight cancellations or lost luggage. Our underwriters are committed to developing innovative products and solutions to meet emerging gaps in key market segments.
Our policies can provide cover for acts of terrorism and war.
Policy Sections include the following:
- Personal accident and sickness
- Medical expenses
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Additional expenses including curtailment
- Repatriation of mortal remains or funeral expenses
- Missed transport connection expenses
- Baggage, money, travel documents; including cover for keys and locks and delayed baggage
- Loss of Deposits and cancellation
- Kidnap, ransom, detention and extortion
- Alternative employee expenses
- Hire car excess
- Extra territorial workers compensation
- Personal liability
- Evacuation cover and personal safety for political, personal safety and natural disasters
- Life insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance